Location: Yangon, Myanmar
Duration: 1year with extension option
- Degree or equivalent
- Recognized professional qualifications in HSE Management.
- Valid Medical Certificate.
- Valid Offshore Survival Certificate.
- Adequate working experience of 10 years or more in the Oil and Gas Industry and drilling rig offshore and/or onshore and 5 years in the current position.
- Preferable good track record with COMPANY drilling HSE operations.
- Fluent in oral and written English.
- Familiar and experienced with HSE Standards, Procedures, HSE culture, and HSE Management Systems of major international operators.
- Computer literate.
- Familiar and experienced with contracts and dealing with rig contractor and service company HSE Management.
- Ability to write clear and comprehensive HSE Procedures, Emergency Response and HSE Management Documents and to manage follow-up and close out.
- Applicant to submit updated resume completed with Full Personal Details, Point of mobilization, Availability, Expected Day Rate etc to firstname.lastname@example.org